Curried Chick Peas
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
1 large onion
1 clove of garlic
30 oz of chick pea
20 oz of tomato sauce
1TBS of curry powder
- Prep the onion and garlic. Dice the onion into small chunks and mince the garlic.
- Cook onion and garlic in a large saucepan until golden. (2-5 minutes)
- Drain and wash the canned chick peas, then add them to the pan. Next add the tomato sauce and curry powder.
- Stir all the ingredients to ensure everything is evenly mixed. Bring the mixture to a simmer over a medium-low heat.
- Let mixture simmer until the sauce thickens. (10-15 minutes)